|X||Janine McIntosh, President||X||Jackie Bearden, Treasurer||X||Mike Isaac, Vice President||X||Lea Ann Rice, Secretary|
|X||Laura Lucas, Social Chairman||X||Rich Ammon, Historian||X||Kristen Gimbel, Communications||X||Matt Coleman, (Matt Gimbel) Safety|
|Ken McMillan, Sergeant of Arms||X||Greg Platt, Sergeant of Arms||X||Denise Bohn, Charity||X||Terri Kirchner, Charity|
- Meeting started at 7:27 pm
- Minutes accepted
- 1st Motion – Kristy
- 2nd Motion – Lisa Platt
- Treasury Report
- 1st Motion – Mac
- 2nd Motion – Peggy Conn
- Next meetings unknown, time spent on poker run
- T-shirts – have a draft ready
- Sign ups – Wed 7/19 and Wed 7/26, from 6:00 – 8:00. Platt doing sign up that day.
- Have dealer boats lined up
- Food included with cost. Daniel Washle is doing the catering. Come by the pontoon for the plate of food
- Website or CQ
- Laura has sign up sheet tonight for workers
- Have a lot of Sponsors
- Marine Sales giving club $2500
- Know your own limitations Dangerous on water. Easy to slip and fall
- Pay attention to what you are doing, to be safe
- First mate responsibilities
- Know your limitations to plan ahead and know what you can do
- Old Business
- New Business
- Corn Roast – Aug 5. Work Party 7/26 or 8/2. $20 per person. On 12 mile. Breakfast next day is potluck, Bloody Marys’ supplied. Music if someone can plug in and play.
- Good and Welfare
- We are charitable organization. Keep in mind what we can do.
- Thank you to Kristen for getting logos and transforming for the shirts.
- Mike cleaned up a nice grill, having a plaque made saying from HCBOA for the police.
- Split the pot: Sold – $240 total , Winner- Matt Gimbel – $120
- Meeting adjourned at 7:51 pm
- 1st motion – Kristy Prophetor
- 2nd motion –